Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your 2014 new year's resolution!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
I was just wanting to see all of your 2014 resolution including the Kingsisle staff. Just for the game of coarse. and I hope to see you all try for your resolution. Mine is to become a warlord in pvp and get to Azteca before 2015 (not very likley though) but i can still try for my goals. Good luck to all going for your resolution"s.

~Patrick StarShard level 39 ~

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
My New Year's resolution is getting to become at least an archmage before 2015. I know it gets harder as you progress but, I just hope. I also want the perfect pet. Lucky the Starfish ( do you know why I named him Lucky? ) is my biggest hope for that. <3

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 48 theurgist

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
To not get jealous of my friend simply because he leveled up faster than me, to try different things, change strategies, and basically level up

-G.G.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
My New Years Resolution is to get all the Hades Gear and the Amulet of Divine Influence by February.

Wolf LifeShard

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
To get to level 95 before 2015 (unless they change the level cap while I'm leveling up).

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
My new year resolution is to get my gardening rank higher,

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I would like to get through Khrysalis before Feburary.
To get the best pet and outfit for me
To beat my bro in pvp ( Me:0 Him:0)

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
oooh, I want to get to Khrisalis by April ( gonna be hard) and to be warlord in pvp and pet derby

Cody Bearhammer- lvl 7(p.s. if anyone would like to help me on my journey plz feel free to!)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
Well, since I have just recently began my journey in the magical world presented in this game, my goal is to try and experience all the game has to offer!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
mine is too get a marleybone themed car mount and buy permanent initiate pvp with some crowns

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I am not from KingsIsle but I did read your post those are 2 very great goals. I wouldn't mind helping you quest and then getting to the level that you can PvP with me. My specific New Years resolution is to get off the game more. It is so addicting so I do give you creators of Wizard101 a pat on the back for that. Just promise me you won't be like Disney's ToonTown online and shut down because you want people to play your other games. My New Years goal in the game would to get the Amulet of Divine Influence or get over 500 critical to myth and become a warlord at PvP

~Kyle MythCaster

Level 90

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
my goals:

1) get my promethean and to max level, legendary to archmage, and my / team into celestia (ok, that' s pushing it, but a girl can dream);

2) to not die in xibalba;
3) to hijack malistaire's giant rock and crash-land it on morganthe's face.

muahaha!

-von

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
My resolution is to beat Morganthe and get revenge for Azteca.

Brandon Ghoststeed lvl 95

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Get my ,,,, and to lvl 48 for pvp. Hoping by then KI will do something about all the pvp complaints and if there is a lvl cap for crit/block and non-crit/block, I will be below it.(hate crit even with my storm)

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Level 95 by April!

I am currently level 62.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
mine is to get out of celestia and have five polymorphs

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
To begin PVP. I've always done practice (I did it for a year) and I'm ready to start ranked.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2013
my new years resolution is to try to get to get to mooshu on november 31th

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Molly the Balance ... on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
To begin PVP. I've always done practice (I did it for a year) and I'm ready to start ranked.
To Molly, same here.

I'd also like to hatch a pet that i really like, one that gives a helpful spell and knows more than one may cast.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Kyle MythCaster on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I am not from KingsIsle but I did read your post those are 2 very great goals. I wouldn't mind helping you quest and then getting to the level that you can PvP with me. My specific New Years resolution is to get off the game more. It is so addicting so I do give you creators of Wizard101 a pat on the back for that. Just promise me you won't be like Disney's ToonTown online and shut down because you want people to play your other games. My New Years goal in the game would to get the Amulet of Divine Influence or get over 500 critical to myth and become a warlord at PvP

~Kyle MythCaster

Level 90
That would be so sad. D: I use to play Toontown Online myself, it broke my heart when it closed, that's why I'm playing wizard101 now.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 49 theurgist

Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
I recently started gardening in my spare time in the spiral. My resolution is to become rank 10(currently rank 4).

-Elizabeth Goldstrider lvl 49

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
critical blizzard on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
mine is too get a marleybone themed car mount and buy permanent initiate pvp with some crowns
I actually got the MB car as a drop from Meoriarty. In all my trips though Big Ben over several wizards and helping many others, I have only gotten it once.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Realize the game has grown out of my realm of comprehension as a non gamer type and decide if I should renew my yearly subs or just buy areas with crowns I want to use from here on out.

I have created and deleted too many wizards this year meaning once I get into Avalon I am not comfortable with the experience any more and don't wish to continue.

I am now playing the game less and less and have lost the want to play I used to have. Things have become more annoying to complete then rewarding.

Mary

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
will post if either of mine are accomplished

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
My current new year's resolution is to save the prince of Zafaria and defeat morganthe to stop her major threat of the spiral!

Lenora Spiritthorn

Transcendent diviner