Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Simple, yet effective suggestion

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
If something can't be sold in the bazaar, then it should not be listed in your items when you go to sell it. I was just selling stuff off and had to double check my gold and the items to make sure nothing was wrong. If we can't sell it at that shop, then it shouldn't be visible in the selling window

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Hah, let's make this happen two years ago. It's so overdue, and I am so tired of deadly fly traps, deadly ninja figs, maelstrom snap dragons, fiery boom shrooms, and white laughodils... and that's not even talking about furniture and crowns items!

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I don't think they should do that. For this reason: If you want to quickly compare an item you could buy with a crown shop item you currently have in your backpack.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
And locked items. This takes so much time in the bazaar for selling stuff. Not to mention i would totally pay crowns for a tapestry to the bazaar that i missed getting because i was on vacation....

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
I don't think they should do that. For this reason: If you want to quickly compare an item you could buy with a crown shop item you currently have in your backpack.

Im not talking about comparing backpack to crown shop, I'm talking about selling items from your backpack to the bazaar; nothing more. You read a little bit too much into my suggestions

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
KOblivion on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
And locked items. This takes so much time in the bazaar for selling stuff. Not to mention i would totally pay crowns for a tapestry to the bazaar that i missed getting because i was on vacation....
agreed, locked items should have this same thing done with them at the bazaar

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
dayerider on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
Im not talking about comparing backpack to crown shop, I'm talking about selling items from your backpack to the bazaar; nothing more. You read a little bit too much into my suggestions
Not what I meant. What I meant was when you want to buy an item in the bazaar, but have to check if its better than a no auction or crown shop item you have. And then as I always do, you would most likely click the sell button, to check the stats of the item. It saves time, so you don't have to exit bazaar mode, then check the stats, then hit bazaar mode again. Just saying that it would make comparing a no auction item to an item you could buy in the bazaar harder.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
Not what I meant. What I meant was when you want to buy an item in the bazaar, but have to check if its better than a no auction or crown shop item you have. And then as I always do, you would most likely click the sell button, to check the stats of the item. It saves time, so you don't have to exit bazaar mode, then check the stats, then hit bazaar mode again. Just saying that it would make comparing a no auction item to an item you could buy in the bazaar harder.

if they have it as a toggle option on/off, people could choose the option that works best for them, and then the issue you bring up (which is valid) would be no longer a concern.