Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The 12 Days Of Christmas Thank You

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
I just wanted to complement the team at KingsIsle that came up with the 12 Days Of Christmas idea. It is just a blast to be on the receiving end of your generosity. I just love that tickle of excitement when I get that notification that I am going to get another surprise present from you guys. Once again I am transformed back to when I was a little kid and have been handed something magical that could be just Anything and it is just for me. I know that Christmas isn't about just the gifts, it's about the giving and you guys sure are masters at doing that.
Your half off sales are such a wonderful gift also for me to finally get that bundle that I have been putting off and it also allows me to give in to my giving heart and be able to bless others when my budget normally would not let me. You, the wonderful elves at KingsIsle, have this blessing and giving thing Solid.
This wizard/pirate is beyond grateful and is privileged to interact with such a team.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
I agree KI has made it a very merry season of giving, for all of us. Thank you so much KI, you make my day like always

Sophia Sparklestone

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I feel the same way.

I love the 12 days of Christmas on wizard101/now pirate101 as well.
I always keep refreshing that page every morning in hopes the next new thing has been shown

Thanks KI from the wizards and pirates of mine to you guys who are making awesome stuff for both games.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
What Chrissy said and thank you for giving us stuff that you didn't have to do. Most gaming companies don't give anything back to it's players but ya'll do which makes ya'll awesome!!! Both Wizard101 and Pirate101 is a hoot to play!!!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
I totally agree with the contests, free holiday items, and the 12 days of Christmas idea. Makes logging on everyday that much more exciting, and seeing what each day will bring. Thanks for coming up with this, KI!

Mackenzie (Legendary) and Emmaline(Transcendent)

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
This is a wonderful game! Thank you so much for the xmas stuff!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010