Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

accidently deleted guardians vestment boots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2013
I had two frostbit boots and one of them was stitched with my guardians vestment boots. I deleted the wrong ones and I can't afford to buy the whole entire set again. I own up to the mistake and that I need to be more careful. Is there anyway I can get them back?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SunshineHarioSuper on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
I had two frostbit boots and one of them was stitched with my guardians vestment boots. I deleted the wrong ones and I can't afford to buy the whole entire set again. I own up to the mistake and that I need to be more careful. Is there anyway I can get them back?
Sometimes it helps if you send an e-mail to support@kingsisle.com and ask them to help you.

The sooner you contact them, the better your chances to get them back.

Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the Wizard who lost the boots. (Never give out your password.) And it might help if you could tell them "when" this happened.

No guarantees, but it doesn't hurt to try. Good Luck.

Explorer
May 17, 2010
I would also seriously consider the new lock feature that KI put in the game so you could prevent this exact sort of thing. I know the feeling, it has happened to many of us and I am very happy for this new lock feature. TY KI

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
Nope, sorry. You could contact KingsIsle and they may be able to retrieve them but personally I don't think it's worth it. Anyways, KingsIsle shouldn't have to get somebody's boots, they have other things to do that are probably more important. By the way, if you mean not enough $ in crowns, then it's np you can buy it with gold. :)

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
SunshineHarioSuper on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
lol i feel ya i accidently sold my bundle boots lol no one has the money to buy a bundle just for the boots but i found better gear if i could get hades boots