Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sports in Wizard101!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
I was eating breakfast when i came up with this. I was like, *chew* whoa, what if there were sports in wizzy101? That would be pretty epic! What do you guys think?plz reply!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
my friend saw a design gear contest and he wanted to draw a football uniform but we didn't know how to send the stuff to wizard101

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Warriorcatsloverz on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
I was eating breakfast when i came up with this. I was like, *chew* whoa, what if there were sports in wizzy101? That would be pretty epic! What do you guys think?plz reply!
hmmmm... could be interesting!

Do you intend for the wizards to participate in the sports? Maybe they get prizes and money you can spend on the gear at the dueling arena!

Please specify further,
-Reed Spiritcaster

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I l know you can buy the "tag" game in the crowns shop.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Sounds kind of cool... maybe they could make Wizarding sports?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Pet training, Fine with me, Pet Derby, Fine with me, PvP Fine with me, But what will this do? WIll it change your characters frame? How fast they run? And what could they win? If you get Arena tickets it wouldn't make much sense, "Hey guys, this guy swam so fast, Lets recruit him for the army and give him our best gear!"
Sure, Gold, Definitely not crowns packs or anything special, could be another addition to the mini-game sigil, but I don't see this being put in for any reason exactly.
What exactly are you looking to get out of it?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
well, you couldn't do anything close to Quiddich because it's copywritten material, BUT, I think it could be fun. Maybe Relay Races on brooms, Obstacle Courses, maybe have an obstacle course with your pet riding your mount to give it XP, things like that. Perhaps Polo with Brooms

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I don't know... Sounds kind of far off from the game's genre. Personally, I just think it doesn't have a purpose. Maybe a housing game.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
KKoop3 on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
hmmmm... could be interesting!

Do you intend for the wizards to participate in the sports? Maybe they get prizes and money you can spend on the gear at the dueling arena!

Please specify further,
-Reed Spiritcaster
Yea that would be AWESOME! I am saving for a mount but i only have like, 20,200 gold i have a LONG way to go.

Julia ThunderHeart

Explorer
May 02, 2012
Yea! How about Quidditch from Harry Potter?

Brooke LionHeart
level 46

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Warriorcatsloverz on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
I don't see them making actual sports but more mini games to tie with that. I can see one where it can use technology similar to the Pokémon series' Super Training, where you play like a miniature soccer game which in this case, the pet, would try to break down the goalie or monster and once it reaches 0 the monster is defeated. This satisfies both needs. I also see them doing something like a skateboard/skiing/snowboard mechanic, catch, etc.