Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Housing Item Identifier

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Housing Item Identifier
Have you ever been to a friend's Castle and wondered what that amazing table was called or whether that awesome chair was something they crafted? Well wonder no more - the Housing Item Identifier is here!

When you are in someone else's house, you will now see this Item Identifier button on the lower right of your in-game screen.

When you are in Item Identify mode, simply place your mouse cursor over an item in a friend's house and you will see a label appear telling you the name of the item! Icons will indicate whether the item is Crafted, purchased with Crowns or earned with Arena Tickets.

To exit Item Identify mode, simply click the Item Identifier button again.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Delver
Mar 10, 2009
This one has been a long time in coming. Well done. I pester my friends so much with that very question and they always have to pick it up to tell me. Just brilliant.
Suggestion: Perhaps telling us if an item is crafted also? That way maybe we can do a search on it to find the recipe vendor.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Brilliant!

Can we please get a viewer like this for pets? So we can mouse over a roaming pet & see not only the type but its talents as well? That wold be great to have in the new pet ranch house (hint hint).

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
I really like this, I wish it would give a little bit more information, especially when I look at a wand on the wall, I would like to know the stats of it. And I agree with Dakota Death, we really need it for pets, it would save time when I am trying to find a pet that I have trained with a specific trait that I want to hatch with another of my pets.