Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cenote, Help Please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Ok may sound silly, but I would appreciate help with this. When you enter Cenote and go to the left you enter a room with quetzals in cages. In the center is a boulder looking thing with a doorway and sigils in front of it. I assume this is for a side quest. Can anyone tell me the name of the quest or where to get it from? I can usually figure these things out, but am lost on this one. There is also one in stonetown in zafaria I'm stuck on.
Thanks!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
scarlett7066 on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
Ok may sound silly, but I would appreciate help with this. When you enter Cenote and go to the left you enter a room with quetzals in cages. In the center is a boulder looking thing with a doorway and sigils in front of it. I assume this is for a side quest. Can anyone tell me the name of the quest or where to get it from? I can usually figure these things out, but am lost on this one. There is also one in stonetown in zafaria I'm stuck on.
Thanks!
Here is a good spot to start looking:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Cenote

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Hey, Thanks! It worked. I had checked wiki for Cenote side quests already, but don't think I came across this page. I have my answer, thanks much!

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
That area in Cenote has a few doorways, but the only sigil I can think of is for the "Empty House" we go in looking for cyphers. There are a couple Life enemies in there but it is nothing unusual. There are a couple school quests around there as well, but those have no sigils because they are solo.