Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

nastrond is impossible solo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2012
when i tried to do nastrond solo i barely made it past the first boss as a lvl 74 wizard.i had to get extra help so it should be easier

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
the DuckTater on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
when i tried to do nastrond solo i barely made it past the first boss as a lvl 74 wizard.i had to get extra help so it should be easier
Just because you couldn't do it doesn't mean the game needs to be changed; sorry, that's just not going to happen.
It took me a long time, but I did it. Solo.
Plan ahead and press on. You can do it!

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Just ask a friend! A lot of high-level wizards would probably be happy to help as Nastrond gives cool rewards.
I wish people would stop asking the dungeons to be easier - they are supposed to be hard. It gives a challenge. And you don't have to do them unless they are part of the main storyline, in which case they are do-able. I've had my fair share of annoying dungeons and hard boss fights, but you just have to persevere.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
nastrond actually isn't that hard, I am fire, so maybe it depends on your school.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
it was fun i did it with my 95 dtorm friend and my life 95 friend and my ice 47 friend

Talon moontail61

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
Caretaker123 on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
it was fun i did it with my 95 dtorm friend and my life 95 friend and my ice 47 friend

Talon moontail61
I find nastrond rather boring and not fun cause i already did it so many times before i actually got the quest from grand mother raven.

bye the way my account is a level 76 student.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
I did nastrond solo and I was level 65 had no help at all--

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Nastrond is a pain for me. I actually found it also boring, as the whole dungeon was ice, I'm ice and the only friend online was also ice. And I got tired of having to wait 1 minute to change realms. Nevertheless we completed (the lvl 90 henchman gets most of the credit though lol)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
nastrond eneimes have high health and stuff it is hard I tried I defeated 8 times so I needed help from a level 85 so I finished wintertusk I need his help all the time