Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
I have found a lot of marleybone glitches.
1. some enemies have regained 1 health randomly( no heal spell)
2. some enemies regained health after defeat(one was invisible)
3. some bosses lose there minions the second time you see them(not that I complain about this) This has been in the ironworks, katzenstien's lab, Newgate prison, and Knight's court. Please Respond about this or if you have noticed these.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fire wiz13 on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I have found a lot of marleybone glitches.
1. some enemies have regained 1 health randomly( no heal spell)
2. some enemies regained health after defeat(one was invisible)
3. some bosses lose there minions the second time you see them(not that I complain about this) This has been in the ironworks, katzenstien's lab, Newgate prison, and Knight's court. Please Respond about this or if you have noticed these.
I have seen none of this happen and just finished Marleybone with my storm wizard about a week ago.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I've experienced glitch #3 before. It happened while I was doing Katzenstien's lab. To me it happened when I died at the last boss, and when I ran back to the battle, the boss was there but there were no minions around him. I think there are different ways this strange glitch can happen.

I haven't seen #1 and #2 happened to me while I was doing Marleybone soooooooo, hope this glitch gets fixed soon, but then again it was helpful to me

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I've experienced a glitch in the Marleybone tower in search of the Spiral key. We got to the first cheating boss and they kept spamming rebirth, storm lord, and frost giant. This would happen more than once in one round of battle. I've never seen this happen when I've had any of my other wizards take on this dungeon.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
In dungeons after doing something progress is saved. This includes minions. This is actually a time consuming strategy. After killing the minions come back within half hour, and you will only face the boss.

Michael lightfist level 22
Anthony mistblade level 90