Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

recipe to transmute ore

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2013
Where can i find a vendor to sell the recipe for transmuting ore
?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
4t87bcr5 on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
?
There is no recipe for transmuting ore. Ore is a common reagent that can be found almost anywhere in the Spiral starting in Krokotopia. It becomes more common in Dragonspyre and the second arc.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
4t87bcr5 on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
?
You got me on that one young wizard. I don't think there is a transmute for ore. I think I am the master at collecting transmutes, lol. That is one reagent that seems to be plentiful though out the Spiral and I don't think there ever has been a need to convert anything into it.

I am currently questing in DragonSprye and with the lack of players in any of the realms I am netting tons of ore and don't even have a quest needing it yet.

Your best bet if you need a lot of it is to find a spot where a few spawn, like the side of the library in DS and just collect, change realms and collect, rinse and repeat till you have all you need.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2013
found what I need. I mis-stated the question. what i need was a recipe to transmute ore into something. found the recipe from the vendor in Marleybone to transmute ore into diamonds. had lots of ore to convert and can use the cash from selling the diamonds.