Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 48 ice solo mt olympus

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
Do you guys think it would be kind of difficult for me to solo the first dungeon in aquila? Im not to sure how far Frost giant would get me and about how long would it take me?

James Hawkeyes 48

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
James Hawkeyes on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Do you guys think it would be kind of difficult for me to solo the first dungeon in aquila? Im not to sure how far Frost giant would get me and about how long would it take me?

James Hawkeyes 48
Well I would recommend getting general resist gear if you can (I found a robe that give's health, damage, and universal resist for ice wizards.). The lore master gave me nice ice gear. Um use a ton of blades and traps (Bring em out and show the immortals how you use spells and............yea) then frost giant. But without criticals it will be a challenge (No one has soloed it below level 50 and without criticals I think). But by my calculations, a ice-bladed and elemental-bladed frost giant with at least a 26 percent damage boost and two feints and a ice trap on the boss without weaknesses will win the first fight. The centaurs (After apollo) will need a 26 percent boost, an iceblade, a elemental blade, and an ice trap on each centaur will win that fight. And then the next two fights (The 4v1 and the 2v1 not zeus yet.) Will need the same strategy but replace the ice trap with maybe a treasure iceblade.. Then zeus will need a tc iceblade, normal iceblade, elemental blade, and prism on the minotaur, then put two feints (Trained and tc) on zeus and an ice trap on zeus with a 26 percent boost and a frost giant will get you through all of the fights. Maybe an hour or 2 in length.
Critical Death

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011

James Hawkeyes 48
dude it shouldnt be that hard to find help. the bosses cheat and have around 4.5k health each, the minions 1-1.5k. dont solo it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

James Hawkeyes 48
I just did this with my Death Wizard (same level) yesterday. She has Scarecrow, which gives back health, and had a difficult time towards the end. It took me about 2 hours to complete, but I did do it. You might want to have crowns to use henchmen if needed...

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
An hour the most but if you are planning on doing side boss....

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I think an ice can solo it. You have 2.7k-3k of health so almost as much as the bosses. Plus my calculations are never wrong unless I didn't get much sleep and I have the biggest test for my grade. As I said in my previous post, just go through with a hammer in hand or make it to Ares and get the hasta because it benefits to ice majorly. Example: You face an ice boss and he fire shields before you prism. You can just wand hit and problem solved.