Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips for Counterweight East?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
I just can't seem to beat sprocket! I am NOT looking for a skilled team of wizards.... I just need some tips to help me finish this boss..... Also what quest does this connect to?

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
The Balance Master on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I just can't seem to beat sprocket! I am NOT looking for a skilled team of wizards.... I just need some tips to help me finish this boss..... Also what quest does this connect to?
I just finished it the other day... then the next day the game stopped working (already contacted KI) but I think you are balance so put up in some shields, 2 heals, and 2 attack cards, plus 2 reshuffles and blades/traps. This is how I defeated him. After finishing this quest you get a quest for counterweight west, which I am going to have to do again, because ran out of attack cards with the small guy at 130 hp. Anyway, good luck you're almost at big ben, the end of mb and on to ms

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Balance Master, I am assuaming you are Balance school. I suggest have some one team up with you. Treasure cards are a must and defences are a must. I did it with 1 or 2 other wizards and it was still difficult. I also suggest marking location and bouncing out to heal. I do this often because I play alone most of the time.

1. Make sure potions are all filled.
2. treasure cards (depending on your style) I use tc healing pretty much exclusively never really use use attack tc.
3. This is not a place to test new spells...
4. evaluate your enemy. do not rush in.
5. Have a few different wands and amulets(defence ones)
6. If you can take one creature off the board do so.
7. MOB attacks (even if they are tc)
8. Relax and have fun.

Sabrina Raventhief Promethian

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Thanks so much guys!! I am gonna hit the dungeon again today :D Is Counterwight West harder than the east version?

Thank you guys soo much :D

"A balanced life is needed to succeed"

Destiny Waterthief

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
The Balance Master on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Thanks so much guys!! I am gonna hit the dungeon again today :D Is Counterwight West harder than the east version?

Thank you guys soo much :D

"A balanced life is needed to succeed"

Destiny Waterthief
Counterweight West is much harder than East. I'm still stuck there...