Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yes, another PvP rant.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Veracity8 on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
I am at fault, I didn't notice that I had stated 94% Universal in that post, when I wrote it.
My mistake, but it was just that, not a lie, a mistake when I wrote it, I should have reread the post.
I seldom have the time to reread everything that I write on all four W101 boards.
So, I will agree, I made a one word mistake, that I should have removed.

Since you seem to have rough edges, let me show you how to state that a different way.
Since you have no idea if the person just simple stated something wrong, if you misunderstood it,
or if the person stating it didn't really understand what they stated.

A better way to address the issue would have been, "Allow me to address the statement Universal
resist at 94%. I would question if this is possible based on my knowledge base.....etc."

See, there is no reason to attack a person, you can address all issues with manners and a little class.
I said Misguided/lying, not just plain lying. I figured you probably just got mixed up, or was going with secondhand information; however, when you continued to defend that it was like that without noticing that you said universal, and started to get fairly rude with it ("You just ate crow again, because you are absolutely wrong in your above posting"), I really don't think that replying that I don't believe it is really something you need to start insulting me about, and then say you think I'm the rude one; I think "I'm not believing 93-94% universal resist unless I can see it, and see the different clothing parts that allow too get that high" has a lot more class and is a lot less of an attack than "The person is immature in their mindset and needs to outgrow it" or "You just ate crow" is. You seem to be expecting rudeness, so are then trying to take every polite comment I say as an insult, and respond with one back; I'm attempting to keep this civil(Notice all the threads where we started arguing too much Kingsisle locked) but it takes two to tango.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
1320Wraith on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
I said Misguided/lying, not just plain lying. I figured you probably just got mixed up, or was going with secondhand information; however, when you continued to defend that it was like that without noticing that you said universal, and started to get fairly rude with it ("You just ate crow again, because you are absolutely wrong in your above posting"), I really don't think that replying that I don't believe it is really something you need to start insulting me about, and then say you think I'm the rude one; I think "I'm not believing 93-94% universal resist unless I can see it, and see the different clothing parts that allow too get that high" has a lot more class and is a lot less of an attack than "The person is immature in their mindset and needs to outgrow it" or "You just ate crow" is. You seem to be expecting rudeness, so are then trying to take every polite comment I say as an insult, and respond with one back; I'm attempting to keep this civil(Notice all the threads where we started arguing too much Kingsisle locked) but it takes two to tango.
To 1320 Wraith,

Well, nobodies perfect I guess.