Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Realms Don't work right...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
When ever I go to change to a different realm it never goes to the realm I choose. EX: I open realms tab, click on satyr, then click go to realm, then I find myself in Falmea.

Sometimes I need need to connect with friends that are new to the game and that have not the slightest clue as to what a true friend code is... So we try to meet someplace and I have them open thier realms and tell me where they are so I can go find them, but it is very hard if I can't seem to get the correct realm. I would totally understand if the realm was full but it is normally marked perfect.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
West DeathTalon on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
When ever I go to change to a different realm it never goes to the realm I choose. EX: I open realms tab, click on satyr, then click go to realm, then I find myself in Falmea.

Sometimes I need need to connect with friends that are new to the game and that have not the slightest clue as to what a true friend code is... So we try to meet someplace and I have them open thier realms and tell me where they are so I can go find them, but it is very hard if I can't seem to get the correct realm. I would totally understand if the realm was full but it is normally marked perfect.
hmm. I've never had this happen. Since you state it's not a full realm, I'm honestly not sure how it is happening. Perhaps an email to support for help?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
This happens to me, too. I suppose maybe the realm fills up and sends you to a different one then you chose. Realms do have a tendency to fill up quick. Or, when I'm in the hatchery, it sends me to all different ones. I guess you can't really blame them, since I'm figuring this doesn't have to do with a bug or glitch in tha game.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
This can happen if you die in a match and get teleported to "safety" By any chance did you die in a battle in satyr realm and got transported to falmea?

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
This happens to me too.
It happens to me when I try to go to a crowded realm, since people are constantly logging on and off, realms can become full for a second and then the realm may not be full anymore.
I know for me, I can open my realms page and Ill click on the realm I want to go to and then I'll end up in a different realm. I end up in the different realm because in the time I took to select the original realm and click the go button, the realm has filled up and then it redirects me elsewhere.

Hope this helped and sorry if it is a little confusing.

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
The Real Doctor on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
This can happen if you die in a match and get teleported to "safety" By any chance did you die in a battle in satyr realm and got transported to falmea?
No normally When this happens I am actually in nightside that is where I like to meet people that are not alrdy on my friends list...