Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winter Winds Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
I got a bundle and it came with the Water Winds Tower. It is huge and Idk what to put in it. I already furnished a dining room, living room, and 2 bedrooms. Have like 4 or 6 rooms left to furnish so I'm open to ideas. Thanks

Alexis Silverheart lvl 61 storm

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Bathroom, guest room, library, and uhhhh that's all I have for now. :\

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
A holiday seasonal room and a kitchen.

The Avalon furniture packs you can buy for gold are great for that house!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
9635lexi on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
I got a bundle and it came with the Water Winds Tower. It is huge and Idk what to put in it. I already furnished a dining room, living room, and 2 bedrooms. Have like 4 or 6 rooms left to furnish so I'm open to ideas. Thanks

Alexis Silverheart lvl 61 storm
As an owner of this bundle, I made guest rooms for my house. If you object, put a lot of pets in you house (you need some gold, 1000 at the least). Or what everyone else said... Good luck and happy travels!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
:) Keep posting...

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Epic Awesome on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
As an owner of this bundle, I made guest rooms for my house. If you object, put a lot of pets in you house (you need some gold, 1000 at the least). Or what everyone else said... Good luck and happy travels!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! It's me again. Make an armory, scullery, that kind of stuff. armory with wands, hats, etc. And stables too. With pets. And that's it for now! Travel safely...

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Now I have a pet room

Alexis SilverHeart lvl 61 storm