Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
I have treasure cards in my deck but the button DRAW never lights up! How can I fix this?!?!?

Destiny Breeze

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Keira Breeze,

You have to discard one of your spells in order to select a Treasure Card. You can do this by right-clicking one of your spells. Then, you will be able to press the Draw option.
You do not have to ability to choose which Treasure Card you will draw.

Thanks,
Miranda Thundergem

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Keira Breeze on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
I have treasure cards in my deck but the button DRAW never lights up! How can I fix this?!?!?

Destiny Breeze
You may only have a maximum of seven cards displayed at a time. In order to use and draw a treasure card you must first discard a card in your display, or if you have some of the solar spells they can be combined to make room. In order to discard a card right click on the card you wish to discard. (Please note you will not be able to use the card you discarded unless you reshuffle it back into your deck, so be careful what you select)

Afterwards as long as you have loaded the treasure cards into the deck you have equipped the draw button will high light and become active.

Hope this helps!

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Destiny Breeze
You have to discard a spell/card by right clicking on it, then you should be able to select a treasure card.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

Destiny Breeze
If you do not remove by right clicking, any of the current cards to get them out of your hand, the Draw button will not activate.

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
if you have two or more decks, you need to make sure that the treasure cards are in your currently equipped deck. if they are, you go into battle, and discard a card by right clicking it. the cards will dissapear and the draw will light up. hope this helps

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
when i am doing bad and need a good treasure card i never get the right one the one i need to win i think you should be able to pick the one you need

Survivor
May 22, 2009
keykey1204 on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
when i am doing bad and need a good treasure card i never get the right one the one i need to win i think you should be able to pick the one you need
A little unfair don't you think?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
MegaKiddyLand on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
A little unfair don't you think?
I don't see how. I've had this problem several times. It's not like the mobs and bosses don't cheat. All we're doing is picking a treasure card like we would a regular spell. The only place this shouldn't be allowed is pvp. Then it would be unfair