Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What new Bundles would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
For the last 2 years,I have requested a "Halloweenish" type bundle for the fall holiday. With the popularity of bundles, I think it would be a huge success. It has also gotten some favorable responses. Here is a sample of possible contents from last years post:

Aug 10, 2012

Epic Halloween Bundle
In going along with the "bundle" trend,and complimenting the already existing Halloween booster pack,how about adding a Halloween Epic Bundle? A sample of what it could offer would be as follows:

1)
A creepy castle(house)- Loaded with spooky sounds,furniture, and all things macabre.Similar to the existing house,but on a much grandeur scale.
2)Royal Carriage(mount)- A multi-rider black carriage pulled by skeletal horses,with a skeletal driver.
3)Warlock/Witches (armor) (hat,robes,boots)
4)Infernal Staff(wand)-something similar in looks perhaps to Malistaire's staff or such?
5)Spooky (pet)-Perhaps a random Frankenstein,Werewolf,or Vampire pet?
6) 5000 (crowns) same as other epic bundles.

I think this would be a great addition to the existing bundles,and would be a popular seller. :D

** I was too lazy to design the stats on the armor/wands if anyone would like to do so :P

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Intrepidatius on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
For the last 2 years,I have requested a "Halloweenish" type bundle for the fall holiday. With the popularity of bundles, I think it would be a huge success. It has also gotten some favorable responses. Here is a sample of possible contents from last years post:

Aug 10, 2012

Epic Halloween Bundle
In going along with the "bundle" trend,and complimenting the already existing Halloween booster pack,how about adding a Halloween Epic Bundle? A sample of what it could offer would be as follows:

1)
A creepy castle(house)- Loaded with spooky sounds,furniture, and all things macabre.Similar to the existing house,but on a much grandeur scale.
2)Royal Carriage(mount)- A multi-rider black carriage pulled by skeletal horses,with a skeletal driver.
3)Warlock/Witches (armor) (hat,robes,boots)
4)Infernal Staff(wand)-something similar in looks perhaps to Malistaire's staff or such?
5)Spooky (pet)-Perhaps a random Frankenstein,Werewolf,or Vampire pet?
6) 5000 (crowns) same as other epic bundles.

I think this would be a great addition to the existing bundles,and would be a popular seller. :D

** I was too lazy to design the stats on the armor/wands if anyone would like to do so :P
For the last two years KI has had Halloween/Death themed hoard pack. It's called the Nightmare pack.
They don't do special holiday bundles; those a bit pricey and not all that fair to those who can't get to a store that sells them, or who, like me, live near those stores that never have the bundles. (ie, Walmart)

That being said, I do like the idea of holiday theme bundles at a lot.

Survivor
May 05, 2013
I wholeheartedly support this, and would buy it in a minute. Only thing I would add is that this be available as an online bundle and not one of these store exclusive ones that appear to be available no where and impossible for people outside of the US to get...

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
How about a bundle for the 3 main Greek gods? 1 for Zeus 1 for Poseidon and 1 for Hades. The Zeus bundle can have a house that has a throne room, an arena, and the other parts of Olympus. The gift giver can be the color-changing fire in the center of the throne room .For the pet, a swan, one of Zeus's sacred animals. The swan could use the spell card Triton. The wand, a bolt of lightning. The mount, a weather cloud, it constantly changes from rain, snow, lightning, the sun, and the moon depending on where you are. The gear , anything with lightning just swarming around it. This bundle would be a bundle because Zeus is the god of the weather.
For Poseidon an themed bundle, The house could be a beach house with a secret stairway underneath the waterfall that takes you to the inside of an underwater palace under the sea. You could also access the palace by going into the cave that could be behind the house and half underwater. The gift giver could be a mermaid underwater. The pet could be a dolphin that could give Frost Giant. The wand could have an ice casing on the outside, and water with a few fish that constantly swim inside of the casing of the wand. The gear could be Mermaid/Merman themed. The mount could be a dolphin, or an octopus, or a leviathan like sea snake. KI could decide on that lol.
For Hades a themed house. Since Hades lives in the Underworld, the outside of the house could have 3 main roads: one to the fields of asphodel, one to the Isles of the Blessed: and one to the palace of Hades. The palace should be black, the ground of the fields of asphodel should be red, and the ground of the Isles of the Blessed should be small islands with a crystal blue river surrounding them. Outside of the Fields of Asphodel should have a spiky fence with gates in the front. The Isles of the Blessed should be a brick wall with gates in the front. The outside of the palace should have fire around it and ghosts wandering around. The gift giver could be the river master that takes people across the river with the ferry he rides. The pet should be a harpy. A harpy is basically a gargoyle but red and more demonic looking lol. The gear should be red or black with pictures of skulls and ghosts around it. The mount should be Cerberus, or a heck-hound.
Those were my ideas, i really hope you liked them sorry they were so long lol :P
~Cameron Lotus Mender 45

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Kane Deathwraith on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
I wholeheartedly support this, and would buy it in a minute. Only thing I would add is that this be available as an online bundle and not one of these store exclusive ones that appear to be available no where and impossible for people outside of the US to get...
i agree~ i would love to buy the special bundles but, since i live in canada, they are not available here and probably won't be until at least 6 months after the us players get them. translation: if a halloween bundle was released in the states, it'll be easter before we can buy them.

-v.
promethean balance/death, half-evil canadian wizard

Survivor
May 16, 2009
This would be awesome to have! If this happens hopefully they put it online and then they can take it down when the holiday is over. Halloween is also my birthday, so I fully support this!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
For the last two years KI has had Halloween/Death themed hoard pack. It's called the Nightmare pack.
They don't do special holiday bundles; those a bit pricey and not all that fair to those who can't get to a store that sells them, or who, like me, live near those stores that never have the bundles. (ie, Walmart)

You are correct. I was the one who suggested the Nightmare/Halloween pack with the epic nightmare mount. I am now hoping they will add the bundle to compliment the now existing pack. They seem to like bundles,and I'm guessing they are a good money-maker,so let's hope they follow with this suggestion as well.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
As a long time student of mythology, I love all things associated with the ancient Greek gods. I do have a question though. Why did you decide to make Hades fire instead of death,since death being far more accurate for his position in the hierarchy?

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Gear stats:

Warlock/Witch's Spooky Helm: Gives one black cat card for levels 1-9 tier. Levels 10-19 get a ghoul card. Levels 20-29 get a 3 pip vampire card. Levels 30-39 get a "Wicked Banshee" card, 5 pips, 450-570 death damage. Levels 40-49 get a wraith card, but this wraith card does 650 and half back. Levels 50-59 get a deer knight card. Levels 60-69 get a scarecrow, but this scarecrow is 6 pips. Levels 70-79 get a Katzenstein's Monster that is 8 Pips. Levels 80-89 get a Bad Juju card. Levels 90+ get a 9 pip avenging fossil card.

It would be like this, i'm too lazy to do the robe and shoes. Maybe next time, lol.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
IceyWaterWarrior12... on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
How about a bundle for the 3 main Greek gods? 1 for Zeus 1 for Poseidon and 1 for Hades. The Zeus bundle can have a house that has a throne room, an arena, and the other parts of Olympus. The gift giver can be the color-changing fire in the center of the throne room .For the pet, a swan, one of Zeus's sacred animals. The swan could use the spell card Triton. The wand, a bolt of lightning. The mount, a weather cloud, it constantly changes from rain, snow, lightning, the sun, and the moon depending on where you are. The gear , anything with lightning just swarming around it. This bundle would be a bundle because Zeus is the god of the weather.
For Poseidon an themed bundle, The house could be a beach house with a secret stairway underneath the waterfall that takes you to the inside of an underwater palace under the sea. You could also access the palace by going into the cave that could be behind the house and half underwater. The gift giver could be a mermaid underwater. The pet could be a dolphin that could give Frost Giant. The wand could have an ice casing on the outside, and water with a few fish that constantly swim inside of the casing of the wand. The gear could be Mermaid/Merman themed. The mount could be a dolphin, or an octopus, or a leviathan like sea snake. KI could decide on that lol.
For Hades a themed house. Since Hades lives in the Underworld, the outside of the house could have 3 main roads: one to the fields of asphodel, one to the Isles of the Blessed: and one to the palace of Hades. The palace should be black, the ground of the fields of asphodel should be red, and the ground of the Isles of the Blessed should be small islands with a crystal blue river surrounding them. Outside of the Fields of Asphodel should have a spiky fence with gates in the front. The Isles of the Blessed should be a brick wall with gates in the front. The outside of the palace should have fire around it and ghosts wandering around. The gift giver could be the river master that takes people across the river with the ferry he rides. The pet should be a harpy. A harpy is basically a gargoyle but red and more demonic looking lol. The gear should be red or black with pictures of skulls and ghosts around it. The mount should be Cerberus, or a heck-hound.
Those were my ideas, i really hope you liked them sorry they were so long lol :P
~Cameron Lotus Mender 45
Zeus is the god of sky and thunder...this works for storm.
Poseidon is the God of the Sea. This does not work for Ice. He is also known as the Earth-shaker. Perhaps Myth?
Hades works as well.

They need some work, but I like the idea!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:

Special Holiday sale!!!!!! The bundle can be $9.99. Very attractive price considering other bundles. No?
JoshuaGoldGem

"Everything starts with something..."

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
RavenLady777 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Zeus is the god of sky and thunder...this works for storm.
Poseidon is the God of the Sea. This does not work for Ice. He is also known as the Earth-shaker. Perhaps Myth?
Hades works as well.

They need some work, but I like the idea!
I guess that makes sense but either way i was trying make a bundle for the three main gods and three main schools. the house for Poseidon could be ice if they have the ocean being frozen over and only a small opening in the ice to take you underwater?

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Intrepidatius on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
As a long time student of mythology, I love all things associated with the ancient Greek gods. I do have a question though. Why did you decide to make Hades fire instead of death,since death being far more accurate for his position in the hierarchy?
That way the bundles would represent ,, and. Poseidon was my favorite of the Olympians so i studied more about him then Hades but i still know a lot about the other gods.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A Halloween gauntlet bundle would be nice as well

Defender
May 03, 2009
If we make things for Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, it would be good to make it for ALL the Olympians. (Hermes, Hephaestus, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, etc.) And I'm not going to add the minor gods. There are so many, I can't even count them all.

I can't decide if Zeus or Poseidon should be storm. They could be the two sides of it.. Hades would totally work as death, I mean he's the GOD of death so..

I like the idea, but as a fan of Greek things, I study about them allot and I think what the other gods could be..

Zeus-Storm Pt.1
Poseidon-Storm Pt.2
Hades-Death Pt.1
Athena-Balance Pt. 1
Apollo-Life Pt.1(Medicine)/Fire Pt.1(Sun)
Artemis-Death Pt.2 (Hunting, hiding in the shadows)
Hephaestus-Fire Pt.2(Well, he's the god of fire..)
Ares-Fire Pt. 3(Powerful, red-blood)
Demeter-Life Pt.2 (Do I need to explain?)
Dionysus-Life Pt. 3(Grapes grow)
Aphrodite-This is a toughy, maybe ice? She breaks up with people and has a cold heart?
Hermes-Myth (I dunno, it just seems to fit)

Just some ideas..

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I don't think the elemental schools need any more bundles.

Storm already got the Atlantean and Hawkrider Bundles. Atlantean is sort of neat for storms who have life mastery.
Ice has the Winterbane gauntlet
Fire - not sure if there's a Fire-themed bundle.

Death has the halloween packs or bundles or whatnot
Life had the Olympian bundle (shared with Myth) that comes in handy for life with myth mastery or vice versa
Balance had the Pagoda run, almost all the gear that comes with or drops in Pagoda is balance-oriented.

We've got world-themed housing and bundles, school-aligned housing and bundles, holiday promos and bundles and packs, I don't think we need any additional coverage in those areas.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Zeus he the god of so that work Poseidon is water or sea so is not good Hades he is more because in Greek mythology they think was not all but

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
crunkatog on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I don't think the elemental schools need any more bundles.

Storm already got the Atlantean and Hawkrider Bundles. Atlantean is sort of neat for storms who have life mastery.
Ice has the Winterbane gauntlet
Fire - not sure if there's a Fire-themed bundle.

Death has the halloween packs or bundles or whatnot
Life had the Olympian bundle (shared with Myth) that comes in handy for life with myth mastery or vice versa
Balance had the Pagoda run, almost all the gear that comes with or drops in Pagoda is balance-oriented.

We've got world-themed housing and bundles, school-aligned housing and bundles, holiday promos and bundles and packs, I don't think we need any additional coverage in those areas.
Balance also had Mega Bundle.

But anyways, I like the idea, but do they have to be a school bundle? Why can't they be universal (to icewaterwarrior12)

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
A Balanced Life on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Gear stats:

Warlock/Witch's Spooky Helm: Gives one black cat card for levels 1-9 tier. Levels 10-19 get a ghoul card. Levels 20-29 get a 3 pip vampire card. Levels 30-39 get a "Wicked Banshee" card, 5 pips, 450-570 death damage. Levels 40-49 get a wraith card, but this wraith card does 650 and half back. Levels 50-59 get a deer knight card. Levels 60-69 get a scarecrow, but this scarecrow is 6 pips. Levels 70-79 get a Katzenstein's Monster that is 8 Pips. Levels 80-89 get a Bad Juju card. Levels 90+ get a 9 pip avenging fossil card.

It would be like this, i'm too lazy to do the robe and shoes. Maybe next time, lol.
Do take in mind that without power pips you can only have seven pips, so only death people/ people with a death mastery amulet could use tier 70-79 and 90+

Also, I agree that a bundle would be too hard to get out for the holiday season.

And the house sounds a bit like the Death school house.

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumagture

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
How about a garden bundle and garden packs?

Speaking of Dionysus and Demeter.

You would find the Garden Bundle online for say $30. You get:

--Red Barn Farm, reskinned to look like a rustic Mediterranean whitewashed cottage, of the sort you see in travel ads and sea cruise videos for the Aegean or Italy or Spain.

--A magic Olive Tree, that has three kinds of olives you can pick every day: small green Nicoise-style ones with little red pits that drop pet snacks; big brown Napolitanos that yield a modest amount of gold; and small black and purple Kalamatas that when picked, drop various shield and blade TCs. You can buy additional Olive Trees for crowns.

--Large plots arranged in rows for making your own Orchards of silver trumpet vines, Alligator Pear Trees, and Breadfruit Trees

--The furrowed fields you see in the existing Red Barn Farm

--An Aegean-style windmill tower instead of a barn. Go up the winding stair inside to get to the top.

--Instead of a unicorn appearing on the grass, or automatic +1 likes for all your plants, the Garden Bundle housing comes with a resident satyr. While he is visible, you can hear a lively rustic pipers' tune playing. This will satisfy the music AND magic needs of all plants on the premises for 24 clock hours. (You must visit your house for at least 1 minute for him to have a chance to appear)

--New plants come to the gardens of the Spiral: Fig trees, date palms, oil palms, new fruit trees of various types, new types of vines and grapes, fragrant cedars, weeping willows, anemone flowers, etc.

--New reagents, and some of the new plants drop them and existing reagents. Ex: cedars are somewhat hard to grow, but when they reach elder their bark can be scored to yield amber; Olive tree and oil palm drop edibles and Shadow Oil.

--New garden spells including summon satyr and an area spell that increases by 25-50% the chances that any plant, on elder, will drop a seed of its own kind.

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
IceyWaterWarrior12... on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
I guess that makes sense but either way i was trying make a bundle for the three main gods and three main schools. the house for Poseidon could be ice if they have the ocean being frozen over and only a small opening in the ice to take you underwater?
I like the idea but what about wizards? we need some bundles too
so the bundle for would be Athena

Hermes

Aphrodite

Hades

the new is Ares

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
I think it is a very good idea to add a few Greek god bundles but they should be universal to each and every school.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
saberlover5 on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I like the idea but what about wizards? we need some bundles too
so the bundle for would be Athena

Hermes

Aphrodite

Hades

the new is Ares
I guess that would work too but how about for the 3 i made, instead of them being how about
Zeus stays but is too
Hades is now (since there are NO bundles at all) and
And Poseidon could be both and ? but yeah the actually idea for bundles for each god, was what i was going to o originally but those bundles would either be Gauntlets, or 30$ cards since they wont have houses.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009

--Red Barn Farm, reskinned to look like a rustic Mediterranean whitewashed cottage, of the sort you see in travel ads and sea cruise videos for the Aegean or Italy or Spain.

--A magic Olive Tree, that has three kinds of olives you can pick every day: small green Nicoise-style ones with little red pits that drop pet snacks; big brown Napolitanos that yield a modest amount of gold; and small black and purple Kalamatas that when picked, drop various shield and blade TCs. You can buy additional Olive Trees for crowns.

--Large plots arranged in rows for making your own Orchards of silver trumpet vines, Alligator Pear Trees, and Breadfruit Trees

--An Aegean-style windmill tower instead of a barn. Go up the winding stair inside to get to the top.

--Instead of a unicorn appearing on the grass, or automatic +1 likes for all your plants, the Garden Bundle housing comes with a resident satyr. While he is visible, you can hear a lively rustic pipers' tune playing. This will satisfy the music AND magic needs of all plants on the premises for 24 clock hours. (You must visit your house for at least 1 minute for him to have a chance to appear)

--New plants come to the gardens of the Spiral: Fig trees, date palms, oil palms, new fruit trees of various types, new types of vines and grapes, fragrant cedars, weeping willows, anemone flowers, etc.

--New reagents, and some of the new plants drop them and existing reagents. Ex: cedars are somewhat hard to grow, but when they reach elder their bark can be scored to yield amber; Olive tree and oil palm drop edibles and Shadow Oil.

--New garden spells including summon satyr and an area spell that increases by 25-50% the chances that any plant, on elder, will drop a seed of its own kind.
good idea lol :P if we had garden bundles for those two, why not include Gaea and Persephone? after all Gaea is the goddess of the earth and Persephone springtime.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011

That is a cool idea