Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death's New Spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
As we all know death is a strong school, but it has a major weakness: Death dose not have a very good to all enemy spell. I know scarecrow is good is not good enough! It is way to weak! i blade it like 3 times it still only dose around 2500, i mean look fire and storm they only need one blade to do 2500! So everytime battle monsters in azteca i have to use scarecrow least two times!! It is WAY TO HARD to beat Azteca when deaht to all enemy spell is that weak!!!! because Azteca monster all have like 3000+ health and i need to blade 3 times and trap like two time in odrer to one hit kill them
Thats why i think death should have a good to all enemy spell next tiem a new spell comes out
(and no im not a noob, im lvl 81 death pvp commander)
Rules~

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
Death commander on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
As we all know death is a strong school, but it has a major weakness: Death dose not have a very good to all enemy spell. I know scarecrow is good is not good enough! It is way to weak! i blade it like 3 times it still only dose around 2500, i mean look fire and storm they only need one blade to do 2500! So everytime battle monsters in azteca i have to use scarecrow least two times!! It is WAY TO HARD to beat Azteca when deaht to all enemy spell is that weak!!!! because Azteca monster all have like 3000+ health and i need to blade 3 times and trap like two time in odrer to one hit kill them
Thats why i think death should have a good to all enemy spell next tiem a new spell comes out
(and no im not a noob, im lvl 81 death pvp commander)
Rules~
Just wait till the lvl 88 spell :)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
as I have stated before, I think an AoE spell that does NOT heal us would be a simple fix for this. Perhaps a 450 dmp, 4 pip spell would work nicely