Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Helper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
This is an idea I got when I bought the Red Barn Farm. So I'm standing there thinking "Wow! look at all this land! with all the gold I'll get from here, I'll be invincible! Muhuhahahahahah!" BUT I quickly realized that despite all that land, there was no way I'd possibly be able to use it all. I didn't even use half of one of those spaces and I ran out of energy. So my options were: wait till my energy refilled or buy energy. I was not gonna do either. So I though: hey, what if you could buy (from the crown shop) a gardener! A computer controlled A.I that can take care of your garden for you (for a limited time)! Then I also thought: why stop there? so what if you could invite friends over to your house and they would be allowed to garden your plants as if they were your own? that way, you could actually use all the land. I think it's a good idea but tell me what you think.

-Evan Firerider level 72 pyromancer. fire isn't just about burning things and it's power doesn't come from hate. it is an essential tool of survival and it come from the passion to do something great.- quote from Evan Firerider.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I actually used the space and set up lots of different areas. Small, medium, large, enchanted non enchanted, etc. Then I just rotate what I plant based on my current seed selection.

For example right now I currently have a large ring on prickly bear cacti, a medium ring of white tiger lilies, and a medium ring of king parsley/deadly helephant ears.

I also have an area set up for couch potatoes and evil magma peas, I just don't have the energy to take care of them at the moment.

I'd love to see a gardener or friends able to tend your garden, but I don't see it happening. It is all about saving your energy and using it wisely. I also don't think I have any friends kind enough to use their energy to tend my garden and I have met some truly kind people in the game.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Btw: love your fire quote