Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Love it <3

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
I believe that Wysteria has one of the best storylines, but I think that the Cat lady that was there, you know, well she seems so interesting and I for one LOVE cats, anyway I think that you should make the world that she is from (I forget what it's called) part of the game. Sure there are cats in marleybone but, htey are all BAD guys, can you please carry through with the worlds mentioned in Wysteria??

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The NightSpear on May 16, 2013 wrote:
I believe that Wysteria has one of the best storylines, but I think that the Cat lady that was there, you know, well she seems so interesting and I for one LOVE cats, anyway I think that you should make the world that she is from (I forget what it's called) part of the game. Sure there are cats in marleybone but, htey are all BAD guys, can you please carry through with the worlds mentioned in Wysteria??
Cat lady?

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
RavenLady777 on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Cat lady?
I just played again :D Nalia is her name and she is from Mirage, hope this helps

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
RavenLady777 on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Cat lady?
I think he/she means Nalia Dunestrider - the ca type creature from Mirage who is in your Wysteria dorm room.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
sierraisonfire on May 18, 2013 wrote:
I think he/she means Nalia Dunestrider - the ca type creature from Mirage who is in your Wysteria dorm room.
Yes.