Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Lexicon Blade and Aureate Band Tradeable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
These items used to be dropped in Waterworks, they were easier to farm for as Waterworks is not a 2+hour dungeon, but now they are only dropped in Tower of the Helephant. I suggest that since the availability of it has been lowered it should be made tradeable, we should be able to put our now very hard earned drops into our shared bank. I understood why it wasn't tradeable in the past but now its ridiculous please KI think this over because it really does suck. I absolutely enjoy playing the game, but farming a dungeon for a long time and getting unsatisfactory results is deterring, I really don't want to be farming Tower of the Helephant continuously. I don't care how many people got it first try or can farm Tower of the Helephant in an hour and a half, we are not all so miraculous and some of us don't have that much time to spend on this game....since some of us have to work and have other things to do.....so please consider making these 2 items tradeable or make them definite rewards for completing the dungeon (as is done with pixie sticks in mirror lake).

Archmage Theurgist Azteca
Promethean Diviner Azteca
Archmage Conjurer Azteca
Archmage Pyromancer Azteca
Legendary Thaumaturge Celestia
Apprentice Necromancer Wizard City