Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hanging Amulets

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
You should be able to hang amulets in your house/dorm. Since KI has already released a way of hanging wands, it would not be too hard to add hanging amulets. Also each amulet has an appearance, and we cannot see them on our wizard, so this could be a use for their appearances.

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumagture

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Cool idea! I have many amulets and would like to find some other use for them. I always found it strange that you dont see the amulet on yourself. I thought it was a glicth in my early gaming days Everyone just HAS to agree with! One of the most reasonable ideas i've read.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
I think they should make wizard that just stands there and you put your gear on him for display.

Administrator
Turnip78 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
I think they should make wizard that just stands there and you put your gear on him for display.
Turnip78 if you are not commenting on the current topic, please create a new post. You've done here what is known as 'hijacking' a post.

Secondly, they exist already and they're called Mannequins. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Male_Mannequin

community@wizard101.com