Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some new ideas... And I need some tips....

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Okay, so first of all is a new spell idea, this would be for all schools, and would require a very difficult dungeon to get it. It would be called annihilate (if that's not already taken), and it would be like a snake that would start out super tiny, then grow huge. It would first attack with balance damage then it's head would turn purple, and do storm then the other elemental spells, then spirit, and it would hit one or all people, whatever KI would choose, then it would heal all friends, this is like the mother of all spells and it may seem like it belongs to balance, but this spell is too powerful to only belong to balance. don't worry it doesn't have ALL of the rewards of spells, like heal or kill over time, absorb. the damage and health could be whatever but it would be, like i said earlier, the hardest dungeon possible, 4 people can go in, but the bosses would cheat. The quest of this would come from Ambrose and the dungeon could have the pet as a drop item, if that's not too much. The level required would be about 102 because you wouldn't get much rewards then, so you get a suprise new thing. Also the furniture in a house should be able to be used, sort of like the milk and cookies, not just things for show. I am sorry that this is so long but I really want my point to get across. That is it, please comment on my ideas and post new. Oh and could you please give tips on deck setup for fire in pvp and for life in pvp, i have both types, thanks for reading.

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Nice ideas! I think that the snake spell is a very good idea that only very powerful wizards can use but I am sorry that I cant help you on your spell deck

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
SophiaSparklstone on May 14, 2013 wrote:
Nice ideas! I think that the snake spell is a very good idea that only very powerful wizards can use but I am sorry that I cant help you on your spell deck
Lol thanks anyway <3

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
please why do people think balance needs spells that hit with every single school? not trying to be mean but i like the idea but balance needs another spell like saber tooth that hits one opponent.
maybe balance could get this other than the one you said. i don't have a idea yet though