Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells and pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
um... this is my first time posting and i am shy. I had some ideas for new rank 11 or 12 spells and i was thinking for balance what about a spell with a 3 headed astral beast doing astral damage doing 560 damage per head. i was also thinking about a rank 14 balance spell it would be like a do all, hit all spell and it would blade us trap them and heal us damage them i am just sharing a few here i have a lot here i was directing this towards kingsisle to see if they might do something like this.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
BalanceMaster1575 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
um... this is my first time posting and i am shy. I had some ideas for new rank 11 or 12 spells and i was thinking for balance what about a spell with a 3 headed astral beast doing astral damage doing 560 damage per head. i was also thinking about a rank 14 balance spell it would be like a do all, hit all spell and it would blade us trap them and heal us damage them i am just sharing a few here i have a lot here i was directing this towards kingsisle to see if they might do something like this.
First off WELCOME to the forums. And i hope you enjoy posting.

As for your post there is a hydra spell and pet already which has hybrids and mutates so i dont think KI would go with your first idea.

For the do all spell i like it and eventually something like this may come to the game because they will run out of ideas sooner or later and need to bring in fresh things.