Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
When I finally beat the last arena boss in Krokotopia I went outside the room to go to the arena master and get my reward and then it said I had to talk to the boss and when I went ouside I had to battle him again whats up

P.S maybe you can change it so once you beat the boss I won't let you fight him again until you complete any quest mark that he might have

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Blaze Spiritflame on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
When I finally beat the last arena boss in Krokotopia I went outside the room to go to the arena master and get my reward and then it said I had to talk to the boss and when I went ouside I had to battle him again whats up

P.S maybe you can change it so once you beat the boss I won't let you fight him again until you complete any quest mark that he might have
Hmm,,,,

I don't think I've ever had that problem but in Krokotopia, I had entered a dungeon and after I beat a Boss, I left and logged off. Once I had logged back on, It gave me the same error and I had to battle him again. I guess that is kind of what you're talking about?

I don't know what would/could be causing that,,,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Blaze Spiritflame on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:

You don't go to the arena master for the final boss in the Arena. You talk to the boss you just defeated.