Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Saint Patricks day wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Hello, i am a level 83 fire wizard in Azteca. I have been trying to farm Lord Nightshade, because he drops the saint patricks day wands. I really want the gold-stringed harp. The first 50-ish times i fought him i got 2 clover wands, a pot of gold wand, and a scepter of shields. In the last 50-ish battles, i have gotten nothing. My friend was fighting with me and she got the harp on the second battle. I know every drop is luck, but i am getting very discouraged and upset. Is there any tips or anything different i can do? thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Gavin FireSteed on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
Hello, i am a level 83 fire wizard in Azteca. I have been trying to farm Lord Nightshade, because he drops the saint patricks day wands. I really want the gold-stringed harp. The first 50-ish times i fought him i got 2 clover wands, a pot of gold wand, and a scepter of shields. In the last 50-ish battles, i have gotten nothing. My friend was fighting with me and she got the harp on the second battle. I know every drop is luck, but i am getting very discouraged and upset. Is there any tips or anything different i can do? thanks
Nothing you can do.. drops are random and rare. sorry!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Gavin FireSteed on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
No words of wisdom for you sorry. Just keep on trying i am sure one will drop sooner or later.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Sadly, I would like to discourage you from getting the harp unless you want it for the looks. I had farmed Nightshade for it and I found out it's the normal wand animation (sort of like the $ shape? curling up with a final downwards line). However, if you like the looks for roleplaying, I dressed up and became a "street performer" in the Commons.