Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Think there should be outfits for petpavilion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
I'm not really the fighting type so i do ranked derby races, i think there should be outfit so on like hats, robes, and boots something like the coat of invincibility something like that. there should be more options for pet pavilion.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
I agree! I don't like PvP, either, but i do Pet Derby. We really should have more choices of prizes. Maybe even some spells that boost the chance of your pet casting a spell?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
hmm i agree, i hate pvp because i ALWAYS lose, when i was lvl 39 i got dropped by a lvl 10 ice commander or warlord i think, i went crazy lol, but yea pvp i hate but pet derby is easy with my death gnome and deer knight so yea pet derby's so easy and fun, its like an exersise for yo hands or finger irl because you keep tapping and it get you tired so yea.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
I agree , i wish that it could change cause I'm not so good at pvp, there changing things for that but not for derby races or any new things for the pet pavilion thats what i see when i joined the test realm new things and changes for that but what about pet pavilion.