Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spinysaur quest to hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
hey there i just got the spinysaur spell but i had to use my crowns to get minions to help me and i just think that it was a tough battle even with lvl 90 henchmen. The myth things always stun you and the ice guy uses storm spell that do damage and stun you, and i just think that maybe it should be a little less harder than what is. I've seen and done all the other quests and they were super easy with my other wizards but the spinysaur one just stumped me.

thx for all replies and good luck getting to Promethean

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
WolfPixietamer on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
hey there i just got the spinysaur spell but i had to use my crowns to get minions to help me and i just think that it was a tough battle even with lvl 90 henchmen. The myth things always stun you and the ice guy uses storm spell that do damage and stun you, and i just think that maybe it should be a little less harder than what is. I've seen and done all the other quests and they were super easy with my other wizards but the spinysaur one just stumped me.

thx for all replies and good luck getting to Promethean
Get some Stun Shields and some Conviction. Also, Empowerment is a great tool for 3v1 solo battle, as mostly ALL the enemies use rank 5+ spells.