Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Being Able to train at Pigswick Schools

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
You all know how there are different schools at Pigswick Acedemy? Well I think it would be pretty neat to be able to train from each of those schools if you want. Maybe there be like 4 spells in each school! :D
So you guys just tell me what you think, and I would like to know what Kingsisle thinks, also. :)
-Garrett GoldBlossom- Level 30 Ice Wizard, Hero Of Krokotopia

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
ya but on lvl 108 you get them for example.

When moolinda woo calls her life students she says i have taught you all i know about the power of life go speak to chester droors he knows more spells then i do.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
personally, I think that you should be able to get at least one spell from any non-wizard city school. Dragonspyre should give you one, pigswick, etc

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
oilkoil on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
You all know how there are different schools at Pigswick Acedemy? Well I think it would be pretty neat to be able to train from each of those schools if you want. Maybe there be like 4 spells in each school! :D
So you guys just tell me what you think, and I would like to know what Kingsisle thinks, also. :)
-Garrett GoldBlossom- Level 30 Ice Wizard, Hero Of Krokotopia
If you actually read the books in Wysteria, you will see there are no actual spells taught.
And this has been posted a bunch of times.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
redishblue on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
ya but on lvl 108 you get them for example.

When moolinda woo calls her life students she says i have taught you all i know about the power of life go speak to chester droors he knows more spells then i do.
That is if Kingsisle makes a level 108. I would think 100 is tops, because thats prob around the time you beat Morganthe.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
RavenLady777 on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
If you actually read the books in Wysteria, you will see there are no actual spells taught.
And this has been posted a bunch of times.
It's cause the pigs are too lazy.