Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make own house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
my idea is if you have enough gold or crowns you can buy a house and you can create it like add hidden places or just create one from scratch idk but it would be awesome like building the structure not the interior

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
Oh ya that would be sweet, kind of like the Sims game, where you had a feature to build your own house or move into one, Ill second this motion!!!!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think thats a really good idea. I would prob design my dorm room which is something you could do too

Survivor
Jun 26, 2011
Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I would LOVE that!!!

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage who wants a different house

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Sounds cool, but don't know how possible it would be. Might be easier for them to sell a house in pieces. Like every 20,000 gold you spend on it, opens a new room.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
It would be so awesome to make your own house. You could make it as big as a world

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
They could make it so that you buy every item in the house, and then you can customize. You would be placing walls and designing your floor and designing your wallpaper. Maybe they could even let us put in secret rooms and hidden chests!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
What about those people that would do stupid things? I don't like this idea.... Thats just my opinion, though.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
It's a good idea, but i feel like it would be confusing. You probably cant make anything as cool as the houses that already exist. For example, I have the Myth House. Would you be able to put a house on top of a giant cyclops? Yeah, some people would like it. But I'm happy with mine.
  • Molly MythHeart, Level 58 Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Rony The Turtle on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
What about those people that would do stupid things? I don't like this idea.... Thats just my opinion, though.
Well they do stupid things and its there fault and there probably trying to get a laugh and would change it

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
mrcoolguy389 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
my idea is if you have enough gold or crowns you can buy a house and you can create it like add hidden places or just create one from scratch idk but it would be awesome like building the structure not the interior
I think it'd be pretty cool to, but it might be a little hard. I think maybe if you chose a theme for your house, and could place rooms and towers, not completely from scratch. As for hidden places... Secret tunnels!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Wow that would be awesome My home is a Sunken Palace and I kinda need more. Well, tell that to KI they'll love it

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I got the construction plans drawn up just waiting for the day KI puts something like this in game lol.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
mrcoolguy389 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Well they do stupid things and its there fault and there probably trying to get a laugh and would change it
Well, people who port could possibly see inappropriate things. I didn't want to say "inappropriate things" but now I have to bring it up. Plus, it isn't just 1 2 3.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2011
ya i would like to make myown house like hidden passeges,a secret place where no one could teleport to you it would be a relif if people just stopped telepoting to me in my wystiria villas.oh ya my name in wizard101 is christopher darkeyes!if you see me add me ill mostly be in marleybone and im level36balance ill post more when i gain mooshu

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
some people might go too far so maybe what happens is some KI workers check every house we make. if it is exagerated they fix it up a little.