Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Simple Pet Guide Feature

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
One thing that would be nice to see.

There should be a special section on the forums or web; since wiki version is not always up-to-date; that contains all pet data in a form of a guide.

I do not think a majority of people are into hatching the pets as... enthusiastic as things were back then and I believe there are things that are being missed out because of this. I am not disregarding the very handful dedicated player base that wants to "collect them all".

I understand that in wiki it lists "detailed" description of where and how such pet was obtained but since the information listed is third party info of said person of owning or obtaining such pet, anyone could argue that the info is questionable unless numerous people can confirm it.

So I guess what I am asking is if you could just make a list of all the pets without giving detail information by showing "Hints" that there is still undiscovered pets in drops or hatching, it would give some nice flavor of what to look forward to. Like in treasure hunting, knowing that it exist out there and its there to be discovered and obtained.

Administrator
This would be considered spoilers and we will not post that kind of information, young Wizard. Part of the point of pet hatching is the unknown.

Our fansites rely on people like you to volunteer to update their information. If everyone pitches in and helps, the information can be kept accurate.

community@wizard101.com