Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two new ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Well the first is make the quest more defind i.e the quest thats side quest and then the story line like a diifrent color of have it say its a side quest so if people want to do side quests thay can or thay can keep moving on in the story. The second is better npc fights like make them harder like three catgorys like normal , avanced,and epic mobs to put more a twist on things. Thanks for reading

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FiredogACE on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
Well the first is make the quest more defind i.e the quest thats side quest and then the story line like a diifrent color of have it say its a side quest so if people want to do side quests thay can or thay can keep moving on in the story. The second is better npc fights like make them harder like three catgorys like normal , avanced,and epic mobs to put more a twist on things. Thanks for reading
It's been suggested many times that side quests and main quests be shown differently. KI has not listened.
As for the other suggestion, I'll pass on that one since it would require too much programming and way too many choices.