Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life don't get anuf attak spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2012
its to hard for life wizerds and wich to defete enmeys with so many healing spells poping up in peaples decks . its to hard to defete life bosses such as lord Bramble my wiches name is sophie level 29 i'm normely in scarcrow realm

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
ryan darkcoin on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
its to hard for life wizerds and wich to defete enmeys with so many healing spells poping up in peaples decks . its to hard to defete life bosses such as lord Bramble my wiches name is sophie level 29 i'm normely in scarcrow realm
Take out some healing cards to make room for damage cards. This will help.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ryan darkcoin on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
You have the prism spell, which is what you should be using on other Life bosses. Use you traps and blades; Life can be powerful if played correctly.
But I do agree that Life wizards need more damage spells. Our only function is not to heal everyone, but to be able to attack, do damage and advance in the game. (I play solo most of the time so I don't need all these healing spells. At all.)

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
If you put your life Prism on the life opponent FIRST before they can use a death shield, then put life traps and blade yourself, you will be able to defeat any and all life bosses very easily. Always carry a death wand to counter the death shields, and use Entangle, the life dispel card, on death to stop them from using a life shield. This works for all schools except Balance who don't have prisms, otherwise known as Converts in the game. Whilst it's true we lifers have a lot of healing spells, you should only need one or two healers in your deck per fight. As you become more familiar with your spells, you will find you can do very powerful things and a lot of damage with even the smaller spells. Buying treasure card Spirit Blades to put up with your life blade helps too. You will then have 2 different life 40% blades that both go off giving an extra 80% damage to your spells. When you are level 25, train in the spirit blades at the Balance tree on Krokosphinx Island in Krokotopia. Then, using your tc spirits, deck spirits and life blade you will have 2 x 40% damage + 35% damage extra per spell.

Melissa IceBreaker
Promethean Theurgist. (life)

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Ya know, I really don't like seeing this stuff about "Life" and how they can't get attack spells. You sacrifice that by getting your heals. And to be honest, my life wizard soloed everything to about level 84.

-Gtafreak101

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Life has quite a few attack spells plus can heal and you have a convert to convert life damage into death damage (death boosts on life as well) so i dont exactly see a problem.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
I think it takes getting use to. When you get to be a higher level you will get amazing spells like centaur or forest lord and with extra blades and critical you can score major damage. I agree with the previous post. Get the balance blades and then add in the life blades and shields and you will do damage. When I first started I was annoyed with how many heals I got as well, but now I love being a life wizard. Maybe it's just preference. If it bothers you a lot, use your training point well and rely on your second school; however, life can be fun if you want it to be.

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
its ok dont listen to gtafreak he dosent know your a low level with only seraph as a attack for now. anyway try getting high level life attack treasure cards btw ill meet you to trade with some soon bye :D

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
quick tip um ya dont like life wizards dont be one want less heals and more power be a storm wizard ignore life wizards if ya hate them!!