Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions for Pet Pavilion Hatchery

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Some small suggestions that would make Pet Pavilion Hatchery much better.

1) When someone gives you a hatching request it should include the pet type, pedigree, and manifested talents. The same stuff you see when you click on a wizard and look at their pet info. Currently you must decline a pet request just so you can look and see what kind of pet is being offered.

2) The door to the hatchery should be accessed by pressing 'x'. Too many times I am crossing the room to check out someone talking to me and I get beamed out the door.

3) It would be fantastic if the hatchery could be 25% bigger. More floor space. It is best when lots of wizards are in there so you can see a variety of pets, but then all the wizards, pets & names get packed together.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
May I add one more here? I dislike it when a person asks you to hatch but they do not have any adult pets. I wish that KI wouldn't give them the right to ask for a hatch without a properly leveled pet with them. That is all.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
I Also Dislike When Someone Will Ask For Hatch Without Any Pets At All, I Wish You Could Only Go in The Hatchery When You Have At Least 1 Pet,

Hunter Nightstorm Fire Wizzard Level 11