Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca {Transcendent Crafter}

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Hey, i'm a legend crafter and was wandering were i could get a couple regents. The Potent trap & Agave leaves. like if anyone knows were to get them, from fights plants Etc. Thank you.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I wrote another topic but not sure if it even was sent so i try again.

I am level 90 completed the last dungeon with undying mallistaire
I have completed transcendent crafting quest.

I Made the shield and handed it into Oztemeca in three points.
I seen quest complete and you have earned a new badge transcendant crafter.
I then tried to equip the new badge.
Not sure what happened but i think when i tried to Equip the badge it deleted it?

I No longer see badge in badges list and when i goto any of the recipe vendors in Azteca they all say transcendent crafter needed

When i go back to Oztemeca in three points they no longer talk to me. they just have an empty shop with nothing in it no recipe to buy.

Please KI or anyone i need to know how to get my transcendent crafter back. Thanks

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Hello I too am witnessing this bug/problem. I just recently got my crafting quest for transecndent crafter badge, did the crafting quest turned it and nothing. I saw that i recieved the trans.badge but still ahve yet to find it on Badges page. This is also preventing me from buying recipes as they are only for transcendent crafters, but i did the dang war shield. im sure this is a bug of some sort.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I found another person has same problem, so I thought would try add their post to the list of players with transcendent crafting bug problem. so KI knows many players experiencing this bug/glitch and might fix it.

Inebriated11

Nov 18, 2012
Crafting Quest Azteca
I am finished with Azteca on death and proceeded to finish the crafting quest. I crafted one eagle war shield and checked in with Oztomeca the Weaver. I am maxed on experience, but received the coin and was told the badge. I went to go craft gear and the vendors are saying I am not a transcended crafter. Went back to Oztomeca to make sure I did not miss a second crafting quest and she has nothing for me. What am I missing?

Possible issues:
1. Game glitch did not give me the badge after all?
2. Is there a second crafter after Oztomeca to get the transcended?

I have spent a great deal of time to complete the war shield. Please advise KI on this humbling situation.

Thanks

Survivor
May 19, 2012
one weird thing i noticed.

Now that my character is bugged with this crafting glitch.

I was looking around different crafting recipe shops in the spiral.

I went to the dragonspyre recipe guy and he had a quest for me. even though i finished all quests he told me to go back and speak to pierce stanson in floating lands celestia again for the seal of seven seas quest ( which i already done )

When i got to him yes he had a ! above his head for new quest when i talked to him he gave me 40 gold and nothing further for quests I went to zafaria to see if there was a new quest but nothing. also went back to Azteca crafting quests but nothing new.

that was definately weird since all those quests have been done already.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
potent trap is like tc drops form boss and agave leave mangrove marsh, alto alto, and cloudburst forest i believe

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Anyone know where to find the agave nectar? Or is it a transmute? If so, where can I buy it?

Oh, oh, and what about turquoise? I have yet to find any in Azteca.

Help please?

Iridian Shadowweaver

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
i cant find a thses to finsh the war shield i need potent trap and turquoise and agrave nector where can i find thses i have looked everywhere

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
i am having this same problem with the crafting quest .. i did it all and turned it in and the badge is gone and i can't graft anything

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
Delver
Jul 15, 2011
turquoise is dropped by most azteca bosses. Agave nector is a rare harvest from agave plants. I'm still trying to get my last turquoise myself. LOL. Good luck to you.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I have finished Aztec, stunning, but i still can not get either the quest or become a transcendant crafter, is this a glitch. Help plz plz plz.

Administrator
This issue will be addressed before the end of the year.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
115 agave leaves and no agave nectar.
Really...... why does it have to be like this?
This is not just I am unlucky, something is wrong here.

Maybe for Some people it will never drop agave nectar. I heard someone had more than 200 leaves and no nectar.

Please KI allow us to buy the agave nectar reagent.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Have same problem over 100 agave leaves before receiving a nectar.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I am having the same issue with the crafting quest. I completed & turned the quest in. It had said I received the badge but when I went to click on the badge it was not their. Can someone please help me resolve this issue? Is it a glitch or what? Thank you.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Canny B Moone on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Anyone know where to find the agave nectar? Or is it a transmute? If so, where can I buy it?

Oh, oh, and what about turquoise? I have yet to find any in Azteca.

Help please?

Iridian Shadowweaver
Someone answered where to get agave nectar, but to get turquoise, you have to get it as a boss drop or if your lucky enough you can get it from the bazaar. It does cost allot of gold though from bazaar. Especially if only one is in stock. Good luck

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
i am having a similar problem. I got the quest from oztomeca, did the quest, went back to him with the shield which is still in my backpack, saw the message come up that I earned the badge, and don't have it and can craft in azteca. I had immediately ported to alto alto to buy a craft, that is when I noticed I didn't have it. When I go back to oztomeca, he has nothing for me, just empty box where recipes should be, I imagine. I did contact KI, and guess have to wait for the next update. I can't wait to craft, hope the glitch gets fixed.
Reading your problem, sound like oztomeca having more than one problem.
Taylor Death

Survivor
May 07, 2011
Unfortunately, the transmute agave leaves to nectar recipe is only available after completing the transcendent crafter quest.

Alto Alto is the best place to farm for agave leaves with the potential for a nectar drop. There's about 5 different respawn points in Alto Alto and 3 down below in the Cloudburst forest where the Storm Elementals (forget what they are actually called, but that's what they look like) are circling.

It took me about half an hour or so of world hopping and searching these two areas to gather enough nectar to complete the quest.

P.S. There is an as-yet unsolved glitch with the crafter quest. You can build the eagle shield but turning it in will not give you access to the recipe vendors. KI has stated they will fix this problem before the year is out.

Yours,
Calamity Skullblood

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
hello everyone, reading about the problem everyone is having i want to share my situation. i just finished trascendent crafter quest and also finished last dungeon in azteca. i received the badge and i can find it in page 26 of badge list first line (i have 29 for badges). i have bought recipes from vendors in Alto Alto, Floating Mountains (both vendors) and the one in Cloudburst Forest, but i cant buy recipes from Oztomeca in Three Points, who i think is the one selling transmute for agave nectar and some other high level recipes. maybe problem is resolving but not completely. good luck to everyone.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
salute308 on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
hello everyone, reading about the problem everyone is having i want to share my situation. i just finished trascendent crafter quest and also finished last dungeon in azteca. i received the badge and i can find it in page 26 of badge list first line (i have 29 for badges). i have bought recipes from vendors in Alto Alto, Floating Mountains (both vendors) and the one in Cloudburst Forest, but i cant buy recipes from Oztomeca in Three Points, who i think is the one selling transmute for agave nectar and some other high level recipes. maybe problem is resolving but not completely. good luck to everyone.
Hi i finished the last dungeon got my badge lady of the fallen sky the next morning i went and got the last few reagents for my crafting quest, completed it and seen transcendent crafter pop up on the screen just like always. I went to the vendors to purchase my recipes and it said i must be transcendent crafter! i looked in my badges and i do not have the badge i tried everything! has anyone had this happen and had it fixed yet ? i am so disappointed i just wanted to know if anyone had this fixed yet ?

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Survivor
May 01, 2011
I crafted the wall hanging and it still doesn't give me the lvl of transcendent crafter so i can update clothes. Anyone know what I need to do?

Survivor
May 01, 2011
Can someone help me with what i'm doing wrong. I did the eagle wall hanging quest for transcendent crafter and turned it in, but still doesn't show me as a transcendent crafter so i can not update clothes.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
bunnell on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
i am having a similar problem. I got the quest from oztomeca, did the quest, went back to him with the shield which is still in my backpack, saw the message come up that I earned the badge, and don't have it and can craft in azteca. I had immediately ported to alto alto to buy a craft, that is when I noticed I didn't have it. When I go back to oztomeca, he has nothing for me, just empty box where recipes should be, I imagine. I did contact KI, and guess have to wait for the next update. I can't wait to craft, hope the glitch gets fixed.
Reading your problem, sound like oztomeca having more than one problem.
Taylor Death
I'm having that exact same problem. I thought I had done something wrong. It doesn't even show transcendent crafter badge, but I still have the eagle shield in my back pack. Takes so long to do, then you get a glinch that just frustrates you even more.