Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-09-12

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 10, 2011
it doesnt have to be a wand all the time, a knuckle, glove, a glowing palm/hand tattoo or a whole arm sleeve that may look like an extension of an armor or a glowing tattoo. It can be paried or unpaired. These things i thought will really really look cool when doing delicate hand movements (for female) or a proud air punching sequence for male wizards.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2012
  • hello teachers of magic i love the way i get to move my wand into mythical signs. like the myth symbol looks pretty cool. and fire symbol looks just like fire its red and is shaped like it. i also like life symbol cause i am a level 11 life student. i bought 20 dollars worth of crowns on that by the way. i like ice type wizard too because they send out those snowmen witch are so powerful. i have played this game off and on since 2008 and it is really fun the only problem is i forgot my acount user name so i made a new wizard its pretty cool. i beat the kraken ant it was hard at first but igot used to it and it got funspeaking of the kraken thunder wizards are cool to i think they have most powerful attacks no affence to other wizards don't death wizards have a place behind the waterfall in the commons i don't know because i am not a death wizard i also dont have a ballance wizard it would be fun to have those wizards anyways i think that wizard 101 is the funnest game ever and the teachers are awesome
  • thanks for reading written by christopher smith/kyle frogeyes life wizard

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I think that gloves should be included as part of wands. Like luminescent gloves with an aura that matched their school. You could also be able to upgrade wands and gloves and maybe put power ups on them like spikes or a better aura. For example:

Tempest grippers(original): O pips: 100 damage
Tempest grippers(stage 2): O pips: 115 damage
Tempest grippers(stage 3 adds spikes on knuckles): O pips: 130 damage and gives tempest

I thought that would be a cool idea so yeah.

David legendary diviner level 68

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
What may be interesting are weapons with special effects when casting. A sword that crackles with electricity as you carve the symbol, a Staff that glows with glaring intensity, a wand that summons orbs of light as it casts. Give them names (think Excalibur sort of things) and they could be a very, very flashy item for young Wizards to collect.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Monsoon Jo on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
it doesnt have to be a wand all the time, a knuckle, glove, a glowing palm/hand tattoo or a whole arm sleeve that may look like an extension of an armor or a glowing tattoo. It can be paried or unpaired. These things i thought will really really look cool when doing delicate hand movements (for female) or a proud air punching sequence for male wizards.
I like this one, except that my girl wizards aren't doing any "delicate" hand-movements (lol).

I'm more of a sword gal myself~ I love medieval weapons, and some of the Avalon swords/the Dragonrider's *insert school* blades were pretty awesome. In fact, my Staff of the Wildgrave isn't a staff at all~ I stitched it with my Balanceblade, to make it even more awesome.

(in p101-speak: stabby weapons>staffy weapons!)

But, that all said, I would kill for Malistaire's staff of epicness~ I love dragons, and would do whatever it took to get a replica (both in-game and IRL) of that thing! It's so epic-looking, that it just hurts my brain to think about!

my 2 cents,
-veebz

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
why not a spell book and wand or just spell book? the way its cast will have the book and player floating while the player is casting like that moon boss in the trial of the spheres dungeon in celestia.(would that be cool!mystic!)

Administrator
These are some really neat ideas, Wizards. I especially fancy the idea of magic energy in your hands... we've certainly discussed that before. However, I will make sure to bring up that, the "more pips", and all the other wonderful ideas in this thread to the equipment imagination and creation Wizards for future reference.

New Feedback Friday shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea