Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New shields

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
I had some idea's for new spells. Every school will be getting 2 though.

. A zero pip spell that puts a 70% and 70% shield.
. A one pip spell that puts 2 65% shields.

. A zero pip spell that puts a 70% and 70%shield.

As for I was thinking this.

. A one pip spell that puts a 60%, 60%, and a 60% shield.
. A one pip spell that puts a 60%, 60%, and a 60% shield.

It's like a copy of Spirit Shield, and Element Shield. But the and are switched.

The reason why I came up with this idea was because in Celestia (And other higher level worlds) the creatures can boost from 2 other schools instead of 1. So I was wondering if we could get a spell that can shield from our opposite school and the one that boost from these creatures. (Like gets a boost from and when is attacking)

As a reason why I put in the 2 65% school shields in was because I wanted to get creative.

As for a level to get these. Maybe at levels 90, 100, or 110

Though I would like it to be a school quest that will force the player to do things solo.

That way other schools can't learn from other school shields.

Maybe 3 bosses that don't cheat but have really high health

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
i like your thinking but there is a flaw to your idea

they're not consistent, why not shield against the things that boost on it
you know how fire now works better on life, give life a death and fire shield e.c.t

for balance
we have those moon star and sun combinations... just give everyone a new set of moon star and sun blades, shields, traps, spears. to compensate balance for not getting one give them a one pip 2 death myth and life shield thing... same with elemental schools

with fire
i think its ice and storm which boosts on them (correct me if i am wrong) and they already have a shield on that so give them a one pip thing for 2 storm and ice shields... fits ok...

as for the level... these aren't level 90 things, they aren't fight 3 bosses things... do them as little side notes... that everyone can get... the star sun and moon thing you get at level 85 (you get spears at 80)

Explorer
Dec 09, 2011
yoshi93024 on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
i like your thinking but there is a flaw to your idea

they're not consistent, why not shield against the things that boost on it
you know how fire now works better on life, give life a death and fire shield e.c.t

for balance
we have those moon star and sun combinations... just give everyone a new set of moon star and sun blades, shields, traps, spears. to compensate balance for not getting one give them a one pip 2 death myth and life shield thing... same with elemental schools

with fire
i think its ice and storm which boosts on them (correct me if i am wrong) and they already have a shield on that so give them a one pip thing for 2 storm and ice shields... fits ok...

as for the level... these aren't level 90 things, they aren't fight 3 bosses things... do them as little side notes... that everyone can get... the star sun and moon thing you get at level 85 (you get spears at 80)
When I typed this idea I thought they were shielding from the schools that boost.
I think I might have typed something wrong. But my goal was getting a shield to protect it from and because gets boosted from and and so on.

I almost forgot about those moon star shields, and blades. Also, I'm not 100% sure what you mean when you say give everyone a new set of Moon, Star, and Sun blades, traps, shields, traps, and spears. Can you explain it a bit more

You are right that already has a shield spell for & . Very sorry but somehow that slip my mind for some reason.

I don't think it would be fair if was the only school that got a 2 shields and 2 shields. (depending what percent they give) So how about if all the 70% shields in my list would increase by 5 percent So they would be 75% shield for two schools that boost on it.

Sorry about choosing the level very high. I wanted a challenge to get something. So I thought the higher the level the higher the challenge should be.

I'm not sure if everyone should be able to get these spells for every school though.

If we let one school that only gets two spells the other team can expect them to play it (If they have it). Like using a & shield or using a 2 shield. But if everyone gets these spells this would make things a bit harder in Player vs player since it will make people set shield more.

Unless these spells can't be used in Player vs player.