Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Packapalooza- thank you for the free gift!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Today is the first day of pack-a-palooza (https://www.wizard101.com/game/pack-a-palooza2016 ) and I just wanted to say thank you KI for giving us a pack for free today! I got a permanent black stallion mount from my free nightmare pack. What have you guys gotten, either from your free packs or the packs you've bought during pack-a-palooza?

Survivor
Apr 21, 2015
I love the free stuff. I get some of the best equipment that way. XD However, I do have a question...I have multiple wizards on one account and I would like to move some of my equipment from one character to another. Is that possible and how would I go about doing that? Thanks in advance for your help!

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
chancelor22 on Jan 29, 2016 wrote:
I love the free stuff. I get some of the best equipment that way. XD However, I do have a question...I have multiple wizards on one account and I would like to move some of my equipment from one character to another. Is that possible and how would I go about doing that? Thanks in advance for your help!
You can put most items in your shared bank in your dorm/house and when you go to the shared bank on another wizard they can access those items

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
This Pack-a-Palooza was an unlucky opening for me, except for the fact that I got two bobble heads from the pack I got, but I forgot what it was

Last Pack-a-Palooza, however, I got a piece of gear from the Nightmare pack I got, which inspired me to buy more packs XD

I got a full set of level 30 Darkwraith gear, which I am still stitching to my new gear (waterworks) at level 73 today.
Thanks Pack-a-Palooza!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2015
I got pet snacks and a broken dragon bust

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
i ended up with a bunch of trees from my free pack *sad trombone sounds*
tried the jewel pack and a few winter packs it was all junk...

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I got a 1 day bat wing mount and a level 20+ hat from a nightmare pack.