Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

to continue as life or myth?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2015
So I have a Myth character and a Life character both lvl 30 both pretty much nearing the end of Marleybone and I keep switching between the two because I don't know which to keep leveling and as since this is now halting my progress of the game by a lot i came here asking you guys on thoughts whether i should continue as a myth or a life wizard? i play sometimes with friends but mostly i try to solo everything

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
If you have to pick one, I would pick myth. You may have to use team up for some of your main line questing, but when you get more powerful in the upper levels it will be easy to solo. Life wizards are terrific but do not deal near the amount of damage as myth spells do. Soloing is somewhat easier for a life wizard though because you can heal yourself so well in battle. For the more difficult dungeons such as the end of a world, you will still need team up though. Also, I have found that life wizards are very popular!! You will make a lot of friends on your life wizard. Everyone loves them! Also remember the life wizards do not have an attack all spell until later in the game when you finally get forest lord spell. Myth has humongofrog AND earthquake. So when it comes to fighting street battles, myth is faster. If you can, try to level both wizards and see what happens! You could pick certain days of the week to work on your life wizard and other days strictly to work on your myth. Good luck!

Rowan Level 36
Angela Level 66