Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Torch Housing Item Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
On my balance wizard, I placed a darkmoor-themed torch that was a wall hanging(Don't know the exact name for reasons i'll explain) and once I placed it on the wall, I could not click the torch again, meaning I couldn't move it or put it away, or even see what the housing item itself is called. I figured this is a bug, and that I should report it here.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for your report. Do you remember the name of the house and the location you put the torch?

There is another option for removing stuck housing items through use of the attic button. More information can be found in our Player's Guide.

"The attic is the storage area for your Island. Players can store all objects used in home decoration in the attic. Players can either place objects from their inventory in the attic or remove objects from the attic to place in their inventory or some objects can be removed from the attic and placed directly in the home. Attics can only hold 500 items."

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I found it again in the bazaar, it is the Castle Darkmoor Flambeau, it was in the sultan's palace, and it was in the room left of the front entrance to the inside of the palace. Thank you for your speedy response.