Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks KI!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Dear KI, I want to thank you for a GREAT B-day party event. The gardening and pet bonuses were great. I got so many seeds that I’ll have to buy a few more seed vaults. The origami pet is very cute. Plus, it was nice to have the BOXES back.

Also, I thank you very much for making excellent gear available from the one-shot dungeons. For those of us who find it difficult to find uninterrupted 2-3 hour blocks to farm Darkmoor, the gear from the one-shots is game-changing!

Grace and peace to you,

Fiona

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Fiona1967 on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
Dear KI, I want to thank you for a GREAT B-day party event. The gardening and pet bonuses were great. I got so many seeds that I’ll have to buy a few more seed vaults. The origami pet is very cute. Plus, it was nice to have the BOXES back.

Also, I thank you very much for making excellent gear available from the one-shot dungeons. For those of us who find it difficult to find uninterrupted 2-3 hour blocks to farm Darkmoor, the gear from the one-shots is game-changing!

Grace and peace to you,

Fiona
Let me pile on a thank you, as well. It was surprising that all member benefits were turned on at the same time. My energy globe has spent the week in a defeated state.