Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emperor's Retreat Dungeon Recall Resetting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2015
This has happened not once, but two times.

I'm about to kill Krokhotep. The first time, I was low on health after defeating the boss before him, so I marked where I was and went to The Oasis. After teleporting, I realized I leveled up, so I no longer needed to heal. I click the button to teleport back, and a message pops up saying I can't teleport there as the dugeon recall has closed. It was there a second before and then it was gone. I hadn't even been away for a minute.

So, after an hour or so, I try the quest again. I finally get up to defeating Krokhotep, but I die thanks to a fizzle of a spell that would have ended the battle. I heal up, collect more mana, and when I go to click the dungeon recall...It's gone. I hadn't even been away from the dungeon for 5 minutes.

Both of those times (I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this), my quest arrow still said it was leading me towards where I'll defeat Krokhotep.

I'm almost afraid to try the quest again. I can never seem to finish a dungeon without numerous tries due to interuptions or glitches. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Happened to me on my fire, I was at krokopeht, but after the gatekeeper fight I needed health so I decided to just mark and get health someone else it reset,