Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unbelievable, Outrageous Krokopatra Master Duel!!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 31, 2012
So I decided to do one of my krokopatra master duels on my exalted life wizard along with an exalted myth, a level 37 life friend, and a level 5 death. We were going to kill her in two turns but she beguiled the attacker. She kept spamming beguile every time one of us was going to attack with an AOE and so the lower levels died. This went on for minutes!!! A lot of fleeing was done and finally I filled my deck with single hit spells. I was beguiled but I managed to kill her with a caterpillar. My friend took out the minions with a humungofrog, also hitting me. When I thought the battle was over, my good for nothing pet used unicorn and brought back krokopatra and her minions!!! My pet rarely ever heals. And so after a few more minutes of beguiling and fleeing, we finished the battle.

I think that battle was broken, krokopatra isn't supposed to spam beguile every few turns when her previous beguile wears off. And she mind reads who is going to attack . This master krokopatra was my first one, and I had done a ton of exalted krokopatra's. The master krokopatra took longer than an exalted krokopatra does. Has anyone experienced a battle like this?

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Maybe they scaled to your exalted wizards being there? That is crazy, but I don't sleep on any of those dungeons. Very slick with the cheats.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
When I soloed the master krokopatra with my 50 ice she bequiled many, many times

Only finally won by using a lvl 50 life henchman and a series of TC minions

Including krokopatra herself