Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bigger Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I personally think that the dorms are too small. Shouldn't KI add a second floor or make the room wider(for the sake of other people because I have Winter Wind Tower)? Also, can you get arenas from crafting, and can you edit them so they can have bosses/cheating bosses. Are the girl's dorm different than the boy's? Still, back to my question, should KI have bigger dorms in Wizard101?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2014
No to the question about how the girl's dorms are different. They are mostly the same. And I so agree to make it fair to other players to make the dorms bigger. And well I think they should maybe add a way to craft mounts. That would make crafting a lot more fun for people I think. Just to get a better prize for spending most of there time with reagents. I also think they should add more spaces for enemies and wizards to go on in the war space. I think they should make the game have a bit more levels for level hundreds. Because when you get to that stage there's nothing left to do anymore and you get bored, start over, and last and least regret it.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Ginger365254 on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
No to the question about how the girl's dorms are different. They are mostly the same. And I so agree to make it fair to other players to make the dorms bigger. And well I think they should maybe add a way to craft mounts. That would make crafting a lot more fun for people I think. Just to get a better prize for spending most of there time with reagents. I also think they should add more spaces for enemies and wizards to go on in the war space. I think they should make the game have a bit more levels for level hundreds. Because when you get to that stage there's nothing left to do anymore and you get bored, start over, and last and least regret it.
They do have a way to craft mounts in the F.I.V.E Boxes event. Everything else I totally agree on.