Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help the main quest is gone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I am in Avalon, my wizard is a level 74. I was on a quest from Innes Idle called Lute Drop. When I finished the quest I returned to Innes Idle and started the dialog for the next quest and I clicked decline then the quest disappeared. When I use the quest finder it points to Innes Idle but he still has no quest. (Innes Idle does have his lute back). I have looked through my quests and haven't found the quest and I have looked on wikis and know the next quest is I wanna be adored and its not in my quests. Please help I enjoy this game and want to continue on my death.

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry you seem to be stuck. Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can help you get back on track.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 18, 2011
I am posting this in hopes of Prof. Greyrose helping me. I have finished the final dungeon but i cannot talk to Amberose about Azteca, nor can I request a random quest in Avalon at all. It says there are no more. I have been stuck for a year! Any suggestions?