Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gear problem :/

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 02, 2012
  • So I got to Azteca (as you can tell) and I need new gear because my gear is for what, level 68? But the problem is I can't find gear that's better then what I already have, and I really need new gear, no matter how much I love what I have. Please help and advise?

Andrea Dragontamer
Level 87

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
scarlet night on May 25, 2015 wrote:
  • So I got to Azteca (as you can tell) and I need new gear because my gear is for what, level 68? But the problem is I can't find gear that's better then what I already have, and I really need new gear, no matter how much I love what I have. Please help and advise?

Andrea Dragontamer
Level 87
Well i would recommend farming for waterworks gear or posidon's. Its still good at your lvl and should be better than what you have. What is your focus of the gear? Are you going for resist or damage? crit or block? plz lemme know. i'd love to help u.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
If I were you, I would farm waterworks for that gear because even though it is for level 60, it can still last you to around level 90 with the right kind of necklace, pet, etc. I am a level 85 storm right now with waterworks gear and my stats are really good ( I don't mean for that to sound like bragging or anything ) and I am hoping to make it through until I can farm Tartarus or Darkmoore. Balance is flexible because it could focus on defense, offense, both, whatever. Sometimes you can craft good gear too, but I don't know a lot about that. Check vendors in Avalon and Azteca. I hope this helped and good luck!
- Gabrielle Silversword