Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-20-15

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
It seems to me, that the stone keys are the least valuable, or at least, the most challenging... I'm not sure which. Let me explain. Gold keys have locks that go right to chests, with no bosses. Wooden keys have locks that go right to chests, with no bosses. Stone keys ALWAYS have bosses behind them. According to http://www.duelist101.com/news/updates/wizard101-skeleton-keys/ :

Stone Skeleton Key Doors
Lower Zigazag Dungeon, on a bridged island near the first fight (contains side boss In’Zhizor)
House of Scales, in the room with the health wisps and boss Izft fight (contains side boss Bellosh)

I would find the stone ones more useful if they had at least ONE door that led to a chest. Sure, I can beat these bosses, but that's not the point. All of that being said, I have received them all, and used them all, and think it's a wonderful addition to the game that should continue to be utilized in future worlds

Administrator
Great suggestions, Wizards! And I can neither confirm nor deny that we're working on more doors to open, but we certainly like the idea as well! ::grin::.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea