Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

soulfoul knight cherry tomato pet snack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
I have been training my new life pet from castle darkmoor (soulful knight) since this is a new pet I went to wizard 101 central wiki to find out about what snacks it loved of which there was no information so I did as all good wizards do experiment one snack at a time and found it loves all fruit snacks. Since all the snacks are of
low value I bought some mega snack packs which had cherry tomato. Since most people say a tomato is a fruit not vegetable you would expect that this snack would be loved. What is the view of my fellow wizards on this matter should the tomato be a fruit loved snack or a vegetable liked snack

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
traveler265 on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
I have been training my new life pet from castle darkmoor (soulful knight) since this is a new pet I went to wizard 101 central wiki to find out about what snacks it loved of which there was no information so I did as all good wizards do experiment one snack at a time and found it loves all fruit snacks. Since all the snacks are of
low value I bought some mega snack packs which had cherry tomato. Since most people say a tomato is a fruit not vegetable you would expect that this snack would be loved. What is the view of my fellow wizards on this matter should the tomato be a fruit loved snack or a vegetable liked snack
Perhaps your Soulfoul Knight didn't hear the memo that tomatoes are fruit :P

In actuality while a tomato is the fruit of a tomato plant, it is considered a vegetable if cooked for a meal. So therefor I think it should count as long as the wizard doesn't cook it before feeding the pet :P