Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yuletide is here!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello young wizards (or is it elves?),

Yuletide is here again! Felix Navidad is back in the Shopping District with all of his holiday items, plus some of your favorite items from Yuletides past are back in the Crown Shop for the season.

There are even new holiday fish swimming through the Spiral! Keep an eye on our website for lots of fun specials once the 12 Days of the Spiral begins next week.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/yuletide2014

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 06, 2013
Felix Navidad? Awesome! New Christmas fish? Amazing? 3 New Christmas pets? Epic! This is awesome!

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
I am so excited i have some yuletide mounts and clothing

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Will there be a special charity mount again this year? Saving crowns for it, anxious to see if there will be one, what it may be and when we can buy it!

Administrator
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Does anyone know what is Wizard 101's 11 December 12th Day of Christmas special item?

I went to the 12 Days of Christmas web page; but its still blank :(

I hope its a snow globe that makes it snow throughout your entire house; inside or outside (Or both)...

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I got the charity mount because I always support the cause. Cute pun, but unfortunately, I live in the southwest and that scorpion tail just creeps me out! Lol.

Next year, how about a holiday carousel we can actually ride or a zebra unicorn or Pegasus in peppermint colors?

Delver
May 04, 2009
Robert MoonRider on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
Will Crowns go on sale as part of the Yuletide?
The Crowns are on sale right now. Did you check out the Crowns page?

https://www.wizard101.com/user/kiaccounts/upgrade/SelectProducts/game

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Survivor
Sep 10, 2013
Yeah well its awesome but i did'nt get a yuletide pack,winterland pack,mounts,pets,or crowns
and its kinda sad for me
(Ps:Merry Christmas!)

FlintBlueMender L.52

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Hi Professor Greyrose & the rest of the KI Staff

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the 12 Days of the Spiral Event. Here's a big THANK YOU for the free crowns on Day 13. I won 250 of them and I am so happy!

Hope your holiday is wonderful and I am looking forward to new experiences in the Spiral next year.

- Emma

P.S. I really enjoy your livestream events too. It's nice to see you "in person" Professor Greyrose. But shouldn't your hair be blue to match your wizard's?