Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One In A Million

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Hey everyone,

Lately, I've been wanting to earn the "One in a Million" badge. I am finding it almost impossible! I am Balance, Level 90. What spell am I supposed to use? And balance has like 2 blades. Only one specific for them. And it's a weak blade. Other schools have like 3 individual blades + elemental/spiritual blades. So if anyone has any suggestions for me, I would be glad to hear them. Of anyone would like to help me, I would be very grateful. Just leave time date realm and suggestions! Thanks :)

Sophia Sparklestone Lvl 90Floating Mountains

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I am Balance and got one in a million badge when I was level 52. I recently helped a level 58 Balance wizard get the badge. You can use judge to get it but will need help I assume. I have all the needed traps feints blades and dark pact tc and pet spells to help. If you like I will help you. since this message may take awhile to go thru I will set it up for Wed. evening about 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. We can meet outside the bazaar on IVAN Realm. I go into the little tower there in Old Town to get it.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted